The House & Gardens
Stamped with the owners’ unique sense of style, the interior of Maison 27 perfectly complements architect, Charles Boccara’s beautifully proportioned, Moroccan-inspired spaces. Antique and contemporary furniture mingles with market finds and African objets, all set off by the use of traditional Moroccan techniques such as tadelakt wall finishes and Fez tiled floors.
- Bedrooms + Bathrooms
- Set off the living room are two double bedrooms, each with its own large bath or shower room and separate toilet. Both have magnificent high vaulted ceilings and French doors on three sides opening onto the patio and gardens. The third bedroom suite, with its own shower room, has French doors opening onto the second patio and walled, cactus garden.
- Living Room
- Situated at the centre of the villa and with an impressive ceiling height of nearly 5 metres, the living room features carved plasterwork conice and tiny skylights letting the natural light flow around the room. There is a traditional sitting alcove and working fireplace. The large French doors open directly onto the canopied patio and the elegant garden.
- Dining Room + Kitchen
- The dining room is conveniently located between the Loggia and the Kitchen and has French windows opening onto the second patio and the walled, cactus garden. Next door, the kitchen is fully-fitted with large cupboards, oven/gas-hob, fridge and washing-machine where, if you wish, all meals are prepared by the cook using the ingredients you provide.
- Loggia + Cactus Garden
- Upon arrival at Maison 27 you step into the cactus garden with white bougainvillea covering the walls and pergola.The impressive loggia opens onto the cactus garden and provides a fantastic, outdoor dining room as well as a peaceful space for sitting.
- Gardens + Swimming Pool
- Surrounded by gardens the villa enjoys total privacy. Beautifully landscaped, it is laid to lawn with wide borders of moroccan roses, bougainvillea and grasses. Scattered throughout are mature olive, palm and citrus trees, providing a variety of shaded areas. The swimming pool faces the villa and also comprises of a shaded, shallow bathing kiosk and a summer house with further seating.